THE Baratillo Benéfico Charity Shop has branched out and taken part in the Spring ‘Mercado de la Villa’.
The event – held in San Pedro de Alcàntara on March 19 – was organised by the Association of Small and Medium-sized Businesses of San Pedro de Alcàntara (APYMESPA).
Shoppers were able to buy books from their stall and pick up fashion bargains from a selection of jeans-wear, brought down from their store on Marques de Estella.
All proceeds raised go towards ASPANDEM, which provides daily care, education and accommodation for physically and mentally handicapped children and adults in San Pedro de Alcàntara.
The charity shop is open Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 13:00 and Friday from 17:00 to 19:00.
For more information contact Irene on 633 369637 or email Irene.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46