SHE has worked with the likes of Laura Pausini, Susan Boyle and David Bisbal.
Now Swedish musician Janett Jensen, an A&R (artist and repertoire employee) for 16 years at Warner/Chappell, is hosting a songwriting camp in Almunecar.
The week long camp, which will run from May 8-15, will bring together professional writers, musicians and singers from Sweden and Greece.
“Almunecar is a perfect place for creativity and hopefully more composers from all around the world can meet here over the coming years,” said Janett.
For more information contact Janett on 651 586 723 or email email@example.com
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10