- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Sweet music in Almunecar
• Pen a tune or two at Janett Jensen's songwriting camp
SHE has worked with the likes of Laura Pausini, Susan Boyle and David Bisbal.
Now Swedish musician Janett Jensen, an A&R (artist and repertoire employee) for 16 years at Warner/Chappell, is hosting a songwriting camp in Almunecar.
The week long camp, which will run from May 8-15, will bring together professional writers, musicians and singers from Sweden and Greece.
“Almunecar is a perfect place for creativity and hopefully more composers from all around the world can meet here over the coming years,” said Janett.
For more information contact Janett on 651 586 723 or email [email protected]
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others