- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Help me find a home for my beloved pet
• Fleur the Boxer, 7, is looking for a new home
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
AN expat with a chronic disease who is preparing to return to the UK is appealing for a new home for her beloved dog.
Tara Benedict, 50, of Estepona, Spain, suffers from bowel disease and has fallen into financial difficulty.
Unable to get the support she needs in Spain, she is preparing to return to the UK to seek the help and advice she so desperately needs.
But she has had to make the heartbreaking decision to re-home her 7-year-old Boxer dog, Fleur, who she has had since finding her as a puppy on the streets of Fuengirola.
She said: “I am barely well enough to even get myself back but there is no way I could do it with a dog as well.
“I have no choice, I need to be repatriated by the UK and re-home my beloved dog, I have thought long and hard about it.
“It would take such a weight off my mind to know someone could take her and love her.”
She added: “All I want, more than anything in the world, is to find a good home for her before I go.
“Anyone would be lucky to have her; she is a beautiful dog.”
Fleur has been spade, is good with children and is in good health with all her vaccinations up to date.
Anyone who might be able to give Fleur a good home can contact Tara via email: [email protected] or call 672926573.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Match in Equatorial Guinea causes outrage…