HE will be the second famous Lennon to visit the Rock.
Julian Lennon is to make an emotional visit to Gibraltar, where his Beatle father John got married in 1969.
The star in his own right, who lives in France, is due to make a flying visit on May 23.
The singer, the son of Lennon’s first wife Cynthia, is scheduled to visit the International Beatles Memorabilia and Julian Lennon Collection exhibition.
Show organiser David Giles told the Olive Press: “It’s a really exciting for us to have Julian visiting his own exhibition.
“It’s a massive coup for the Rock.”
The exhibition is a personal and intimate journey which portrays the story of his father, one of the world’s most iconic figures, through his eyes. It is the first time it has been out of Liverpool.
Gibraltar has a third connection with The Beatles, as Lennon’s own father Alf visited the enclave as a merchant seaman in the 1930s.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36