FOREIGN INVESTORS have done a dramatic U-turn on Spanish property investment, with two thirds now believing Spain has attractive buying opportunities.
A total 67% of participants in an Urban Land Institute and PwC survey said they were feeling more confident about investing in the country.
Marc Pritchard, Sales and Marketing Manager for leading Spanish home builder Taylor Wimpey Espana comments, “It is very encouraging to see the experts such as the Urban Land Institute and PwC highlighting the turnaround which Spain has undergone and the vast potential which remains. We have been saying for some months now that the situation, especially within the second homes market, is steadily improving.
“Last year we at Taylor Wimpey Espana recorded our best year since 2006 in terms of sales volume and you only have to look at the vast sums being invested into real estate by both private individuals such as Bill Gates and large investment funds, to see that ‘good opportunities’ still do exist in Spain.“
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40