But reaching the pearly gates has now got a little easier.
Just drive up to Granada for Spain’s first beer spa where the locally-brewed Alhambra beer is always on tap.
According to Beer Spa Granada, the beer bath relaxes muscle tension, prevents skin ageing, reduces stress, and helps eliminates toxins in the body.
Inside the bath itself is yeast, hops, malt and cinnamon which are absorbed into the skin in 20 minutes.
Each bath also has an arrayof beer taps on the side for constant refills.
There is also a barley bed where you can relax on a bed of fresh barley.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11