FEARS are growing for a British woman who has been missing from the Costa del Sol for more than a MONTH.
Marie McManus, 42, from Manchester, was last seen at a hotel in Torremolinos on July 8, while her family revealed she last used the card in the same resort on July 11.
She was last heard from by her mother on July 15.
Friend Nicola Ó Maolmhuaidh appealed: “Please help us find Marie and put our minds at rest…we just want to know she is safe and well.”
Relative Declan McManus said: “If anyone happens to be in Benalmadena, Fuengirola or surrounding areas please keep your eyes peeled for Marie or simply get her to call my mum please!”
We have reached out to friends and family for more information.
Anyone with information should call the 112 emergency number.
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22