POLICE are appealing for anyone who fear they may have lost money through transactions arranged by lawyer Jose Luis Maseda to contact them.
The Spanish National Police Fraud Squad have been investigating the case and now have agents based in Benalmadena.
Detective in charge of the investigation Juan Martin explained that a number of reports have already been submitted but he is looking for as many as possible to add to the case.
He added that official reports can be filed in Benalmadena but for those living outside Spain, contact the relevant embassy who will then forward the report to the fraud squad.
“It’s great to see the Olive Press investigating, we have had our eyes on Maseda for some time and we are trying to put a case together now,” said Martin.
“If you have any information, please get in contact as soon as possible.”
Send an email to [email protected]
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00