STOCKING shelves in Zara may not be the kind of job you’d expect from Spain’s richest heiress, but Marta Ortega is no Paris Hilton.
Groomed to takeover Inditex Group from her self-made father, Amancio Ortega, hardworking Marta, 26, is set to inherit part of a 20-billion euro fortune.
But the dedicated employee has not used her powerful dad as an excuse to walk straight to the top.
Having started out on the bottom rung of the career ladder, Marta is slowly making her way through the company, and now works in the marketing department.
SEE OUR FEATURE: ‘BILLION EURO FIESTA HEADING TO BRITAIN’
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00