THE Olive Press is proud to announce the launch of its brand new Green Guide website www.greenguidespain.com
Launched this week, the exciting new online magazine is set to become the leading portal for green issues throughout Andalucia and Spain.
As well as in depth features and tips on how to go green, it will have up-to-the-minute news reports on environmental issues around the country.
It is being launched hand in hand with the Olive Press’ third annual Green Guide (La Guia Verde), which is out on July 1.
From ethical investing to sustainable living, the 2010 Green Guide will be required reading for all those with an environmental agenda.
It also offers the perfect marketing vehicle for green businesses looking to promote their products and services to the affluent, well informed readers of the Olive Press.
The good news is that there is still time to advertise your business in this year’s Green Guide.
To connect with 80,000 green-minded, English-speaking expatriates throughout Andalucia, call us NOW on 951 16 60 60 or 655 798 618.
And sit tight for the Green Guide publication out on July 1.
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58