BUILT by one of the architects behind Paris’ Eiffel Tower, its visitors once included famous writer Federico Garcia Lorca and composer Manuel de Falla.
But now, the 19th century farmhouse, sitting in a hectare of land, close to Orgiva, in Granada, has come up for sale at the bargain price of just 640,000 euros.
It has a total build of 1,500 metres squared, a stunning garden, including ancient olive trees, as well as 40 metre high cedar trees.
Even better it has been modernised and is connected to electricity and water. It also has a telephone and ADSL internet.
It is but one of thousands of unique and stylish properties for sale through the Olive Press’s exciting new property portal www.allaboutandaluciaproperty.com.
The site is the perfect place to visit if you have ever dreamed of owning a home in the breathtakingly beautiful region of Andalucia.
In terms of choice and price, there has never been a better time than right now to buy your dream-home in the sun-kissed South of Spain.
A vast array of stunning properties – from all regions of Andalucia – are currently available at bargain prices at www.AllAboutAndaluciaProperty.com.
LOOKING TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY?-… AND FAST..? YOU CAN LIST IT FOR A WHOLE YEAR FOR JUST 39 EUROS
To celebrate the launch of the region’s definitive new real-estate portal, the Olive Press is pleased to preview a handful of exquisite homes currently listed on the site.
Like what you see? www.AllAboutAndaluciaProperty.com contains everything from 20,000 euro country ruins to stunning 10 million euro Sotogrande mansions.
Launched in partnership with dozens of Andalucia’s premier real estate agents – including Holmes, Panorama and Terra Meridiana – the site is simple to use making it easy to find what you are looking for.
Whether you want to sell or buy a property in Andalucia, make sure to visit www.AllAboutAndaluciaProperty.com now.
It is easy and simple to navigate around and will be a lot of fun to see what you can find.
For more information please contact the office on 951166060 or email [email protected]
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48