A BRITISH pensioner has been found dead on a deserted beach estate.
The man was already dead for several days when estate agents found his cadaver in the ‘Esturion’ building of La Antilla beach on Costa de la Luz. The building is practically abandoned during the winter and the man’s absence did not raise anyone’s attention.
Another elderly pensioner was found dead in similar circumstances just 10 kilometres up the Huelva coast. The 78-year-old Portuguese man was living in the Las Palmeras urbanizacion in La Redondela.
- Brit arrested at Malaga airport with nine cocaine packages - 11 Jan, 2011 @ 09:52
- Spanish mayor calls it quits - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 18:40
- Dropping the donkeys in Spain - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 18:20
- ETA calls truce - 10 Jan, 2011 @ 12:44
- Prehistoric cannibal victims found in Spain - 8 Jan, 2011 @ 10:00
- Doctors who sent a Spanish toddler home four times before her death are sued by mother - 7 Jan, 2011 @ 14:23
- Pensioners found dead on deserted Spanish estates - 7 Jan, 2011 @ 12:32
- Spain’s Hindu guru charged with sexual abuse - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 13:28
- Hope still alive to find Amy Fitzpatrick - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 10:49
- Three Kings take to the Sierra Nevada pistas - 6 Jan, 2011 @ 09:44