SPANISH beauty Elen Rivas has spoken out about her time as a typical English football WAG.
Speaking for the first time since her break up from England star Frank Lampard, Rivas revealed that she felt trapped in a bubble, just doing domestic chores and waiting for him to come home.
She also admitted that it took her a long time to get over the Chelsea star, with whom she has two children.
She confessed it was particularly hard seeing him with new lover Christine Bleakley.
But two years on, Rivas, who is currently training for ITV´s Dancing on Ice, has come to terms with the change and has started dating again.
Rumours of a romance between her and Peter Andre were confirmed last week when they were pictured together.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00