THERE is no doubt she would make a very yummy mummy.
But pop princess Kylie Minogue has revealed that she fears she is not able to have children with her Spanish boyfriend Andres Velencoso.
The singer is worried she will not be able to fall pregnant because of the side effects of chemotherapy.
The 42-year-old Aussie, who has battled breast cancer, said: “I would really love to be a mother, but I just don’t think it can ever happen.
“After everything I’ve been through – the treatment for breast cancer – I may not actually be able to conceive.”
She added: “Having a serious illness like that really teaches you about yourself.”
For the moment she is just happy being an aunt.
The diva, best known for her tight hot pants, explained: “When I’m with my nephews I turn into this woman who rolls around on the floor, changing nappies and getting covered in poop.”
- Expat female chef chases off machete-wielding robbers - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 06:00
- People who study are healthier - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 05:30
- Poet Carlos Pranger: The new Brenan - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 05:00
- Spanish women are having fewer children - 17 Mar, 2011 @ 07:15
- Pill bargaining - 17 Mar, 2011 @ 07:00
- Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum set to open in Malaga - 16 Mar, 2011 @ 08:00
- Spain complains about Gibraltar landfill plans - 16 Mar, 2011 @ 08:00
- Operation nuclear clean-up - 15 Mar, 2011 @ 08:30
- Sevilla royal visit for Prince Charles and Camilla - 14 Mar, 2011 @ 10:56
- Ruffled feathers in Ronda - 14 Mar, 2011 @ 08:45