WHEN most people think of Spain they think of the sun – but the Beckhams seem more interested in the moon.
It has been reported that pregnant Victoria – clearly influenced by her stint in Spain when husband David played for Real Madrid – is to name her next child, a girl, Luna.
Due this summer, she said: ‘I love the word Luna. I know it’s a girl’s name – so maybe for the next baby.’
They are not the first.
David’s England teammate Frank Lampard, and his previous girlfriend Spanish model Elen Rivas, also called their child Luna.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02