WHEN buying abroad it is vital to have all the facts.
Now a series of guides are available to help you in the often complicated process.
Brought to you thanks to a new partnership between the The Overseas Guides Company (OGC) and Rightmove.co.uk they cover a wide range of subjects including land ownership, laws, tax systems, local customs, retirement, rental potential and a myriad of other factors including how to assess the total cost of a purchase.
“Buying abroad has become increasingly popular in recent years, but it is imperative that investors have the full facts,” says OGC director Kim Brown.
Kim, who is also a partner of currency company Smart Currency, added: “It is important to have a long-term strategy when buying a property abroad taking into consideration the value of the property in the future along with the benefits of foreign ownership.
“Our guides are designed to be easy to understand, and our partnership with Rightmove Overseas is a further step in creating awareness”.
Rightmove, the UK’s number one property website, currently has around 45,000 properties for sale abroad and is experiencing in excess of 1.2 million searches per month.
The mini guides are free, while more comprehensive guides covering all aspects of buying abroad can be purchased.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46