NEXT month will see the publication of the Olive Press’ annual Green Guide 2011.
Now in its fourth year, the popular guide to all things sustainable in Andalucia will have more pages, more articles, more information… and, crucially, more copies, with a print-run of 20,000, distributed throughout the region.
Edited by renowned former Cosmopolitan deputy editor Caroline Peal, the Green Guide will be packed full of news and ideas about green living and sustainability.
From green homes, to renewable energy; from sustainable lifestyle to eco-tourism; from green motoring to seasonal organic produce. The Green Guide has it all.
Supported by its own website www.greenguidespain.com – backed by the Olive Press – it has access to hundreds of thousands of like-minded people around the world.
If you have a green product or service that you would like to promote, the Green Guide is sure to put your business on the green map.
To advertise in the 2011 Green Guide contact our sales team at the Olive Press on 951 166 060 or email [email protected]. Space is limited so don’t delay.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46