DUE to the difficult economic situation in Spain, it is understandable that there is a lot of hesitation among UK expatriates regarding their financial and estate planning.
In order to overcome this uncertainty, the financial company St. James’s Place in cooperation with the Spanish law firm Lexland Abogados will be revealing the most interesting and efficient investment opportunities and estate planning solutions during a free seminar.
In particular, the event will look at investment programmes covering tax planning and pension portfolios, both from a financial planning and from a legal point of view. The two companies can offer ways to give regular, predictable income, as well as an Offshore Trust Review service, which looks at the performance of any offshore trusts that you may have.
The legal matters will be explained by Dimas Cuesta, partner and lawyer at Lexland Abogados, a Spanish law firm offering high-quality services in English to expatriates. Lexland Abogados is the only Spanish law firm recommended by St. James Place to its UK-based clients in Spain.
The free seminar will be held on Wednesday June 1, 2011 at the Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort, Marbella. Attendees are asked to meet in the main reception at 11am where complimentary tea and coffee will be available. And a complimentary lunch will be served from 1.30-2pm.
As a financial company, St. James’s Place manages over 30 billion euros of investments and offers the reassurance and stability of a FTSE 250 company.
The company, set up by Sir Mark Weinberg, Lord Rothschild and Mike Wilson, also gives investors protection under both Spanish and UK law.
For more information about the event contact Dimas Cuesta. Email: [email protected] or telephone +34 952 77 88 99
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33