FORMER Page 3 pin up Suzanne Mizzi who lived for much of the year in Andalucia has died following a year-long battle with ovarian cancer, aged just 43.
The blonde bombshell shot to fame in the 1980s as a glamour model, with her body insured for an incredible 12.5 million euros at the height of her fame.
The mother-of-two divided her time between London, Malta and Spain, where she had a home in an exclusive development above Benahavis.
Mizzi’s husband Frank Camilleri, a property developer on the Costa del Sol, said: “Suzanne was a beautiful person inside and out.”
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46