HE’S travelled all over the world championing the best ingredients and producers, but now English celebrity chef Rick Stein has turned his attention to Spain.
The restauranteur has just launched a new book Rick Stein’s Spain, along with accompanying television series, highlighting some of the best authentic food and places to eat.
The culinary guide includes a stop off in Andalucia, in which he enthuses about tapas bars including El Rinconcillo and Antigua Abaceria de San Lorenzo in Sevilla and Casa Bigote in Cadiz.
The television series started on BBC Two last Thursday.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02