By James Bryce
EXPATS are being asked to keep their eyes peeled for two dangerous prisoners believed to have fled to the Costa del Sol.
The pair Kirk Bradley, 25 and Anthony Downes, 24, made a daring escape, when their prison van was held up by fellow gang members.
They were en-route to a Liverpool court, where they were due to face firearms charges.
Authorities in the UK believe the men have fled to Spain due to Downes’ links to Kevin Parle, another Costa-based fugitive, who is on the Crimestoppers ‘Most Wanted’ list.
Spokesman Frank Francis said: “These are dangerous men and it is very important that nobody approaches them.
“We are asking people who think they may have seen them to call Crimestoppers, either in Spain or in the UK.
“You can do this free, and completely anonymously. Our priority is getting these two back into custody as soon as possible.”
Bradley is described as 5’10”, of proportionate build, with green eyes, cropped black hair and a Liverpool accent.
Downes, aka Fat Tony, is 5’7” with blue eyes and short straight dark hair.
Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers in Spain on 900 555 111 or visit http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02