A SPANIARD hoping to make 350,000 euros from a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe has had his hopes dashed.
The collector, Mikel Barsa, failed to obtain a single bid for the six-and-a-half minute film, which supposedly shows the star having underage sex, at an auction in Argentina.
A spokeswoman for Monroe’s estate damaged the reputation of the short 8mm film.
She claimed that the entire affair was a swindle, and firmly asserted that the woman in the video bore little resemblance to the sex icon Monroe.
Despite the Spaniard’s affirmation that the tape shows Monroe prior to her fame, her estate has threatened legal action if he continues to try and sell it.
Barsa has now cautiously decided to put negotiations with one interested buyer on hold.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05