A SPANIARD hoping to make 350,000 euros from a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe has had his hopes dashed.
The collector, Mikel Barsa, failed to obtain a single bid for the six-and-a-half minute film, which supposedly shows the star having underage sex, at an auction in Argentina.
A spokeswoman for Monroe’s estate damaged the reputation of the short 8mm film.
She claimed that the entire affair was a swindle, and firmly asserted that the woman in the video bore little resemblance to the sex icon Monroe.
Despite the Spaniard’s affirmation that the tape shows Monroe prior to her fame, her estate has threatened legal action if he continues to try and sell it.
Barsa has now cautiously decided to put negotiations with one interested buyer on hold.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23