By Wendy Williams
A GROUP of Spanish senoritas have left a New Zealand rugby team more than a little exposed.
The all-female Spanish Conquistadores – who count a pole dancer, a teacher and a student among their number – successfully beat the Nude Blacks – New Zealand’s premier naked rugby team, 25-20.
It is the first time the all-amateur Nude Blacks — named after the nations All Blacks rugby team — has lost a match in its nine-year existence.
But it is fair to say they were distracted.
Getting in to the spirit of the match the ladies promised to remove an item of clothing for each try scored and were soon stripping down to co-ordinated pink underwear.
Asked if they had let the visiting Conquistadores score a few easy tries, Brad Henderson, a 23-year-old student, replied: ‘Of course.’
A crowd of nearly 1,500 turned out to see the exhibition game which took place in Kettle Park ahead of the World Cup match between Argentina and England.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02