EVER dreamed of marrying a farmer?
Now one of 12 girls could be lucky in a new series launched on Spanish TV in which six eligible farmers are looking for a wife.
Similar to the popular British reality series Farmer Wants a Wife, the show has whisked six men off to the countryside in Asturias to help them find the love of their lives, or at the very least a fling.
In the real life romantic comedy 12 girls have been picked to compete for the love of the farmers, who include 39-year-old Luis from Malaga, who studied law before deciding to embark on a career breeding horses.
But the show is stealing the headlines thanks to Jonathan, the youngest of the eligible bachelors at just 22, referred to as the ‘Cristiano Ronaldo of tractors’.
According to reports, he mentioned sex more times than you could count on the first show.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46