THE Exultate Singers from Bristol are performing a series of free concerts across Andalucia.
The programme which celebrates the 400 year anniversary of composer Tomas Luis de Victoria’s death will be performed in the Iglesia San José del Cayetano, Córdoba, the Iglesia del Santo Ángel, Sevilla and the Iglesia San Matías in Granada.
The Exultate Singers, a choir of 40 accomplished singers, was founded in September 2002 by David Ogden to sing Sunday Morning Worship in a live broadcast on BBC Radio 4. It has given over 90 concerts, several more radio broadcasts and has appeared on BBC television.
The choir has just released its second CD, A Time For Singing, which was recorded and produced by John Rutter. The choir’s debut CD, Visions of Peace, was featured on BBC Radio 3’s programme, The Choir.
Wednesday 26 October 2011 – 8pm
IGLESIA SAN JOSÉ DEL CONVENTO DE SAN CAYETANO
Cuesta de San Cayetano 8,
Avenida Ollerias 11
Friday 28 October, 2011 – 8.30pm
IGLESIA DEL SANTO ÁNGEL
Calle Rioja 23,
Saturday 29 October, 2011 – 8.30pm
IGLESIA SAN MATIAS
C/ San Matías, s/n
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33