THE boss of a Costa del Sol hotel has warned that jobs will be lost as a result of ‘serious delays’ in obtaining documentation for a new project.
Trevor Dine, the owner of San Roque Hotel, claims that 10 staff will have to be laid off by the end of the month if the issue is not resolved.
The problem concerns a new gaming room at the hotel, with Dine arguing that all the necessary deposits and licenses have been paid over the last eight months.
“The Socialist party should be a party of action in support of working people, not destroying it,” he wrote in an open letter to San Roque mayor.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46