FANS of Malaga Club de Futbol are now being given the opportunity to access the home ground, La Rosaleda, outside of match times following the introduction of a ground tour.
The club, via its introduction of a Museum and Tour, is offering visitors and fans a behind the scenes insight into the world of Malaga Football Club, including access to areas of the ground usually reserved for players and officials.
The tour can be taken in either Spanish or English and includes a visit to the panoramic viewing point, VIP boxes, presidential box, visitors’ changing room, the impressive press hall, the tunnel, and finally the pitch itsself.
The tour ends with a trip to the club museum which houses memorabilia spanning the last 100 years.
For more details visit http://www.malagacf.com/en/museum
- The key for lovers… - 29 Oct, 2011 @ 21:44
- Football’s coming home - 24 Oct, 2011 @ 23:15
- Un mundo para todas - 19 Oct, 2011 @ 20:43
- Visions of Valerio - 11 Oct, 2011 @ 13:49
- More tea, vicar? - 8 Oct, 2011 @ 13:22
- Pius returns - 26 Sep, 2011 @ 08:10
- Viva Musica! - 18 Sep, 2011 @ 09:05
- Utter rubbish - 17 Sep, 2011 @ 22:09
- Inmaculada dies after artificial respirator is turned off - 15 Mar, 2007 @ 05:49
- Slow silent suffering: So, what’s news? - 6 Feb, 2007 @ 08:47