SPAIN’S biggest English radio station is expanding again.
Talk Radio Europe (TRE) has started to broadcast in Mallorca in a brand new push.
The station, based in San Pedro, has taken over Spanish news station Radio Diario on 103.9fm.
“TRE brings to Mallorca what listeners in southern Spain have been enjoying for years,” said station CEO Steve Gilmour.
Meanwhile, rival station Coastline FM has reported a 35 per cent rise in listener numbers between June and August, due in part to the addition of a new inland transmitter.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46