THERE is certainly no shortage of Christmas markets going on this festive period.
These include the Volubilis Street Market in Marbella on December 3, La Hacienda Almoguera in Los Barrios on December 3-4, La Virginia in Marbella on December 4, the Waterfront, Queensway Quay, in Gibraltar on December 6, Guadalpin Banus Christmas Fair on December 6, El Campanario Golf and Country House on Dec 10, Kiddibank in Centro Plaza Alcaidesa on December 10, El Convento in Gaucin on December 10-11 and the Palacio de Ferias in Malaga for the month of December.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10