HAVE you seen this man in Marbella or Benidorm?
Edward Cook has not been seen since Sunday April 24 2011, and Merseyside Police is becoming increasingly concerned about his whereabouts.
Edward, 46, originally from Huyton in Merseyside, was last seen dropping off a friend at Alicante airport.
He had been staying at Camping Villa Mar campsite in Benidorm and was also known to regularly frequent Marbella.
He also has connections to Dublin in Ireland.
Edward is white and 5ft 10in tall with a tanned complexion, short brown hair, blue eyes and a Scouse accent.
Anyone with information should phone the St Helens and Knowsley control room on 00 44 151 709 6010 or the Missing Persons Helpline on 00 44 500 700 700.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10