HUNDREDS of semi-naked shoppers have taken to the streets of Madrid and Sevilla to take advantage of Desigual’s unique January sale.
The Spanish clothing store once again encouraged customers to queue in their underwear with the promise of one top and one pair of bottoms for free for the first 100 barely dressed shoppers.
The gimmick – entitled ‘Entra casi desnudo y sal vestido’ (‘Enter almost naked and leave fully dressed’) – clearly paid off as over 100 cash strapped shoppers braved the cold and stripped off in the name of free fashion.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46