IT takes five seconds to reach 100km/h, and is something of a rarity with only 1,000 ever made.
Now a 1991 Honda NSX – which cost 100,000 euros new – is the latest deal to be offered by one recession-busting car dealer on the Costa del Sol.
The limited-edition sports car is currently selling for 34,900 euros and is set to follow a string of top-end cars off the forecourt at Best Coches in Estepona.
“The Honda NSX was a competitor to Ferrari in its heyday and has even raced at Le Mans,” dealer Willy Van Hove told the Olive Press.
Business is booming for the dealership, despite the economic crisis, with a Masarati, two Porsches, a Mustang GT and 430 Ferrari Spyder among the cars sold in recent weeks.
“The market is not bad at all,” insisted Van Hove.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02