HIS side’s style of play has drawn flattering comparisons with Spanish giants Barcelona after taking the Premier League by storm this season.
Now Swansea City boss Brendan Rodgers is to see Spain’s top stars up close after being invited to join the national team at a training camp in Austria.
The 39-year-old, who speaks good Spanish, will spend four days with the World Champions as the team prepare for Euro 2012.
“I am going there for a few days and mix with the staff and people there and just exchange ideas,” said Rodgers, who previously worked with Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho during his time at Chelsea.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02