MILLIONAIRE businessman Flavio Briatore is set to open a ‘Billionaire Club’ on the Costa del Sol.
The former Formula One mogul – who famously dated supermodel Naomi Campbell – will open the venue on Marbella’s Golden Mile next month.
The venture will be the fourth Billionaire Club to be launched by the former Queens Park Rangers owner, alongside branches in Istanbul, Monaco and Sardinia.
The 58-year-old Italian – married to Wonderbra model Elisabetta Gregoraci, 28 – is known to be fond of Spain with his yacht, Force Blue, regularly seen in Puerto Banus.
The club will open on the site of the former La Leyenda restaurant on July 5.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10