SPANISH crooner Julio Iglesias and British comedian Hugh Laurie are among the top international stars set to perform at the Starlite Festival in Marbella.
Last week Iglesias spoke of his undying motivation to make music after 43 years, saying he will rest in 30 years’ time when he is ‘on the other side’.
“If I didn’t sing, what would I do?” the 68-year-old said in Marbella.
“I don’t know how to do anything else.”
George Benson, Simple Minds, Paul Anka, Tony Bennett and Roger Hodgson from Supertramp will also appear at La Cantera de Naguales from July 13 to August 14.
Tickets from €40 available from Ticketmaster and El Corte Ingles.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02