WE hope that Bono can sniff out a good story.
For the newshound is a keen Olive Press reader, according to his owners Roger and Theresa Goff, in Arriate.
Immediately tailing the story of ‘Google’, who brings her owner Liliane her fortnightly Olive Press in Tarifa, we see something of a theme here.
We want to see your weird and wacky Olive Press snaps!
It is now Silly Season, so we want to see all your unusual photos of the Olive Press? Who reads it?
Where? What uses does it have?
We would love to see – please send them to [email protected]
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16