THEY are long-serving bastions of the British electro scene, producing a steady stream of huge commercial hits while maintaining their underground credibility.
Now big beat pioneers the Chemical Brothers are set to bring their armoury of sounds to Spain at Creamfields Andalucia.
The duo will perform one of their fabled DJ sets at the two-day festival, which runs from August 10-11 at the Circuito de Velocidad in Jerez.
Joining them on the bill will be fellow British dance innovators Orbital – considered by Q magazine as one of their ‘50 Bands to See Before you Die’.
Other acts include Tiesto, James Holden and Yuksek.
Tickets from €40. Visit www.creamfields-andalucia.com for more information.
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16