MEET performance artist Mary Garlic, whose work can be seen at an exhibition kicking off on July 28.
Covering herself in paint the student at Malaga university is being joined by 12 other young artists – all in their mid-20s – for the exhibition in Cutar.
All living in Malaga the artists’ works tackle observations of everyday life as well as hard-hitting political comment.
It takes place at Galeria Cutarte, in Cutar, every Saturday from July 28 until August 25 and throughout the local feria from August 17 to 19.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36