DESPERATE Housewives star Eva Longoria is hitting Marbella this weekend.
The 37-year-old beauty is to host a star-spangled charity event at Aqwa Mist at La Sala this Saturday 18 August.
Eva will kick-start the Philanthropic Weekend, which will take in the Dynamic Walk-a-Thon and the Global Gift Gala.
The events are in aid of Eva’s foundation, which helps Latin American women build better futures, as well as other charities.
Also in attendance will be current Spanish football team manager Vicente Del Bosque, singer Pastora Solera and Simplemente Tu star Chenoa.
Entry costs €130 and includes canapés, Laurent Perrier and a selection of wines.
For tickets call 952 814 145
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10