A BABY girl with Down’s syndrome has been chosen to front an advertising campaign for a Spanish label.
Swimwear designer Dolores Cortes placed 10-month-old Valentina Guerrero, from Miami, on the front of her new catalogue.
She is the first child model with Down’s to land a campaign with a major fashion designer.
Responses to the news have been varied, with some commentators calling it ‘a good start’ and others claiming it is just to ‘gain attention’.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02