IT is slowly becoming one of the better places to do your shopping in the Sotogrande area.
And on top of that the San Roque Golf Resort commercial centre is a great place to have your hair cut or get a bite to eat.
As well as a nursery, there is a great café, golf shop, as well as an Italian restaurant, bank and supermarket where you can buy newspapers and magazines.
And, of course, just next door is the famous course where Colin Montgomery led the charge against the Americans in the 1997 Ryder Cup.
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16