SINCE the launch of a new satellite in 2011, internet via satellite has dramatically reduced in price and improved in quality.
Electronics Paraiso – part of the Experience Group – can offer high speed internet of up to 18 Mbps download and 6 Mbps upload from as little as €29.50 per month plus IVA.
All you need is a small 73cm dish, receiver, modem and Wi-Fi router all provided by the company.
There is also a great new range of telephone products with call prices starting from just 1.8 cents a minute and no land line is required.
If you have a land line you can also make the most of www.cheeptalk.es to use the latest VOIP Telephone via internet.
This is all brought to you by one of the most ‘experienced’ companies on the coast… and not just by name.
Under boss Alan James, the ‘Experience Group’ has now been serving the Costa del Sol for 42 years.
The diverse group has successfully built over 5,000 homes in Spain as well as the Benavista Bowls Club and shopping centre, and even boasted the largest flights and tour company to Malaga from the UK during the 70s and 80s.
Today, the group concentrates on construction, property sales, rentals and management, as well as home electronics including TVs, satellite and more recently, internet, via satellite and internet telephones.
Contact Alan on 952883168 or Wayne on 952885379 or visit www.toowayspaindirect.com and www.experiencegroupspain.com
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16