X FACTOR judge Gary Barlow has cancelled his Spanish travel plans.
The Take That singer, 41, was supposed to bring his team to Mallorca for the ‘Judge’s House’ round of the competition, but will now remain in the UK, as he and wife Dawn recover from the loss of their stillborn daughter Poppy.
“The Mallorca plan has been ditched. Gary is in no fit state to be out of the country. Everyone is completely behind whatever he wants to do,” one source said.
Barlow has also pulled out of the X Factor press launch but a spokesman for the show confirmed ‘he will stick to the planned September 10 and 11 dates’ when each judge is expected to have a final team chosen.
The singer’s bandmate Robbie Williams will help him with the selection process, as he did last year.
Meanwhile the other three X Factor judges Louis Walsh, Tulisa Contostavlos, and Nicole Scherzinger, are set to go abroad to film those episodes of the singing competition.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36