HE may be a famous chef but this time he wasn’t the one doing the cooking.
Jamie Oliver has been spotted dining in the fashionable Puerto Banus restaurant La Sala.
The celebrity chef was joined by friends and Sala Group owners Ian Radford and Rob Segal for a lunch of Spaghetti Vongole followed by Thai Green Chicken Curry.
According to staff at La Sala, Jamie was so impressed with his Spaghetti Vongole he asked to speak with head chef Ramon Benitez Ramirez, to ask him if he was Italian.
“He was blown away with the dishes authenticity,” said a spokesman.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46