AN Andalucian olive oil has been voted one of the top 50 best food products by experts at an international food show in the UK.
Cortijo de Suerte Alta natural extra virgin olive oil, from Cordoba, saw off competition from 8,800 foods and drinks from around the world to gain the honour, at the annual Great Taste Awards.
The prize-winning product was the only olive oil to be voted into the prestigious list by the panel of 350 food critics, which included Charles Campion and UK Masterchef winner Mat Follas.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02