THE Olive Press is in desperate need of a male partner to take part in a dance competition – starting next week!
Hosted by JiveSpain, the Media Celebrity Dance Competition will teach 10 couples to dance together completely from scratch.
The duos, who all include at least one person working for a newspaper, magazine or radio station on the Costa del Sol, will then compete against each other in a dance-off on December 15.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to enjoy over €100 of dance lessons completely free – as well as becoming a minor celebrity on the Costa del Sol!
The only prerequisite for being Eloise’s partner is that you cannot already dance.
Starting next week, you need to be able to attend one weekly class with Eloise – either in Calahonda on Monday, TikiTano in Estepona on Tuesdays, San Pedro on Thursdays or Duquesa on Fridays.
“I really, really want to take part in the competition but none of the fellows in the Olive Press office are up for it,” said Eloise, 31, who has been a reporter at the paper since last October.
“They all insist they have two left feet.
“I, on the other hand, am raring to go and I’ll be devastated if I can’t do it simply because I can’t find a partner!”
“Girls just love a man that can dance,” says competition organiser Colin Gausden.
“We will teach the dancers skills they will keep forever.”
If you are interested in partnering Eloise, email her at [email protected]
For more information, see www.jivespain.com
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10