FOODIES looking to get a taste of the best Spanish dishes can indulge in a dedicated week-long food festival in London.
The showcase of Spanish cuisine, featuring London’s top Balearic restaurants, aims to raise awareness of Spanish produce, particularly in the Mallorca region.
Products on offer at the markets include small family estate wines, artisan olive oil, preserves, specialist seasonings and almond based cupboard ingredients.
October 22 – 28, Maltby Street Food Market, visit www.catalancooking.co.uk for details.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02