SPANISH fashion giant Zara has been very much in the spotlight during the recent conference season in the UK.
Both Samantha Cameron, wife of British PM David Cameron and Miriam Clegg, wife to deputy PM Nick Clegg, opted for stylish Zara heels to support their leading men.
Samantha Cameron dressed down at the Tory conference in skinny jeans and a jersey collared top, teaming the outfit with a pair of red, black and nude heels.
Spanish beauty Miriam Clegg opted for a white fitted peplum dress, adding a dash of colour with a pair of orange Zara heels.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36