A TEEN novel billed as an ‘historical adventure’ has been released by a UK-based Spanish author.
The Moon Worshippers focuses on life in the Basque country in the seventh century and the history behind the rule of Roman Emperor Charlemagne.
Author Aitor Echevarria, now based in Leeds, wrote the book based on his experiences living in the Basque country as a child.
“There are no other books like this for young readers and very little is written about the Basques,” the school headteacher, now retired, said.
The Moon Worshippers is available at www.troubador.co.uk and from Amazon.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02