THE bosses of crooked building firm the Mirador group, Enrique and Leopoldo Faura, have been sentenced to two years in prison.
The pair were found guilty of keeping €400,000 in deposits from prospective buyers in Velez Malaga.
They have also been ordered to repay the 12 victims on average €30,000 each.
Meanwhile Jesus Gotardo, the boss of fellow company Palmera Properties, is still awaiting a trial on a related case.
- Spanish Mirador bosses sentenced to two years in prison - 29 Oct, 2012 @ 08:30
- Woman searching for cousin on Costa del Sol - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 16:05
- Spanish test driver recalls UK crash ordeal - 25 Oct, 2012 @ 08:00
- The hiking trails of Mijas - 24 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- Estepona hospital plan back on the go - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 15:38
- Spanish scientists to explore Saturn moon - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 08:16
- Things that go bump in the night: Spanish ghosts and ghouls - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 11:53
- Spectacular Sayalonga - 18 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- British man found dead in Spain after yacht capsizes - 16 Oct, 2012 @ 14:19
- What your egg says about you - 14 Oct, 2012 @ 17:00